Friday, December 21, 2012

Last day of the term!

Me and my Santa hat!
 Hi!
Yesterday was the last day of the term!! Now I´m on christmas holiday until 7th of January, jippi! On the last day I always go to school wearing my Santa hat! Then it feels a bit more like christmas!
After school I went down town to buy some cristmas gifts and to look at the christmas decorations. The whole city is filled with lights! Beautiful!
I finished the evning at a resturant with some other teachers from my school. It has become a tradition to meet in the evening of the last day of the term to wish each other a Merry Christmas. It is a very nice tradition I think! What do you think?
Tomorrow I will blog about how my apartment looks when it is decorated for christmas. Have a good evning!
Gothenburgs christmas tree. Gustav Adolf square.

Harry Hjörnes square.


The Avenue.

Singing choir formed as a chrismas tree.


At the restaurant. Helana, Josefine and Per.

No comments:

Post a Comment